Friday 10 January 2014

New Maileg Collection 2014

Every year, my favourite designers Maileg never fail to leave me as excited as a child and as eager to receive their new stock. The new collection for 2014 does not disappoint either. Filled with lots of super cute additions to the range and a definite focus on providing heirloom gifts you will treasure for years. One of the appeals of Maileg for me is that their range doesn't ever disappoint, you know that some items are limited edition and the popular basics from the range are always being updated slightly, so that they are still fresh and exciting... I just love it all.

This year we will be increasing our range with Maileg, but I thought you may like a little sneak peak of some of their new designs, please note though however that we have no dates for when the new collection will be with us... I'm estimating mid springtime.

My favourite products from the new range are...

A new micro bunny, this is a new born rabbit size and is a brand new addition to the collection...

Next is the cutest new baby crib... This is a firm favourite with us

Beautiful metal beds, my daughter though these very adorable... Available in two sizes

Miniature little crib for the newborn baby rabbit, it's so sweet, two colours in this size

New wooden pram colours

There are also some new accessories for the Maileg mouse range, but I will add those later.

I'm still waiting for the new price list so will be able to add an update once more info has been received.

I'm sure you will be delighted by these new products as much as we were.

Warm wishes,
Faye















No comments:

Post a Comment