Friday 17 January 2014

Spring Bulbs

Adding a simple but little touch of beauty to the home is what I love doing... I love snow drops and after searching through a few of my old magazines filled with beautiful images of springtime flowers I decided to plant up these lovely bulbs that I picked up from my local market the other day. A handful of moss collected on our woodland walk at the weekend, and some pretty cup and saucers (I'm not a tea drinker, so as I didn't want these to just sit there never used, I decided they may as well have another purpose) and this is the result. I also potted up some bluebells into some vintage glass jars which will be displayed on the table. A simple yet beautiful way to add a touch of natures beauty to my home.

Hopefully they will look even more lovely when they come into bloom.

Warm wishes,
Faye



No comments:

Post a Comment