Monday 24 March 2014

100 HAPPY DAYS CHALLENGE

I discovered the 100 Happy Days Challenge the other day, and with a tag line of...

CAN YOU BE HAPPY FOR 100 DAYS IN A ROW?

I'm intrigued, so much so that I'm going to give it a go.

I have picked a date, 1st of April to be precise and then I'm going to see how it goes. What with a constant lack of sleep and a to do list that's verging on ridiculous I thought this could help, a bit of positivity and all that. Hey I've always been a glass half full kind of girl but since having my little boy, I have just not been my usual upbeat self, sleep deprivation is hard, you start to loose who you are at times. My current mantra... chocolate is the answer, blame in on the sugar fix and the happy feeling it gives you, but this is not the answer or route I should be going down. So as I like a challenge and think this could be one I could achieve I'm ready to give it a go.

You can find my happy days here (erm stil trying to sort it) via my new Instagram profile. I've been wanting to use Instagram for ages so this has given me the push that I needed to get started.

If your intrigued pop on over to their website HERE and sign up, I think it could be fun.

Let me know if you think it could be fun too?

Fayex



No comments:

Post a Comment