Sunday 9 March 2014

Spring Cleaning

Oops, sorry for such a delay since my last post. I'm currently knee deep in spring cleaning. Only the website sort of Spring cleaning which unfortunately takes twice as long to do now that I have a toddler in tow, especially since he has been ill. If only I could duplicate myself, hmmm now there's a thought that every mother must have. There has been a long list of things that I have constantly added to since autumn, but with the manic pre Christmas organisation and the huge amount of order packing that goes on during the busy Christmas period that 'TO DO'  list has had to wait.

Now that we have had some wonderful new stock delivered, I've had to stay focused and get on with 'that' list and boy is it long. Fingers crossed the new 'Spring cleaned' website will be ready by the end of this week, though I do have two birthdays this week to plan and sort, so it could stretch out a little longer than that.

Call me crazy but some good old Spring cleaning in the home is what I love to do, especially when the sun shines and you get that wonderful feeling that Spring is in the air at last!

One of my favourite books that I go back to time and time again is Cabbages and Roses A Guide To Natural Cleaning, pictured above and below. I just love the images and it's full of lots of wonderful tips and advice.

I've even created a Spring Cleaning board on Pinterest, so do take a peek if you want to see some inspiring pictures and a few helpful tips.


Is it just me or does it feel like Spring has arrived?

Fayex

No comments:

Post a Comment